Thursday 17 September 2009

Another day, another Treasury feature



It is a cold and rainy day but I don't mind because I've just read the message from Amy at adornbyamysingley that she included my Chocolate love heart in her Treasury West called The blushing desert!
The title made me think of the movie English patient - I love the soft colours and different textures, some names are already among my favourites , like shecological and tortillagirl, and some I have jet to discover.
Amy herself makes beautiful jewelry, lampwork glass beads and other delicate creations. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! This one is a beauty! Love your pretty chocolate heart and all the selections. I think this might be a front pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooo hooo~ you are a doll for including this in your blog~ you shop tooo is amazing~ xoxoxo~ ames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed, Elisa!
    And you're welcome, Ames - thanks for subscribing to my posts, I hope you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails