Saturday 10 October 2009

Bring on the cold weather!




The last post from the Etsy stalker curators Beatrice and Violet brings this amazing collection of neck warmers, scarfs and cowls - just in time for me as the weather turned cold and rainy over the weekend.
I love the little pink mini scarf - so simple and cute (even if one doesn't like pink one can imagine themselves wearing it in another colour).
I've always regretted not knowing how to knit - these great designs make me want to start learning it straight away...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finds! Perfect for the upcoming winter season. I absolutely love the pink scarf with the unique button. Yes, bring on the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of just little colour in all that black and gray.And the pink one is just like a little yummy cup cake:-)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails