Wednesday 21 October 2009

My newest listing: Ola 'Christmas' bag



Ola tote bag is now available in my shop


I made this large wooly bag a few years ago, just after I've moved in with my husband (to live in a small town in Borgundy, France) and was trying to get into the Christmas spirit in my new town, new country and new life.

At the local fabric shop I found many inspiring pieces and this lovely wool melange in green&brown made me immediately think of some sort of ethnic embroidery in red, green and brown. I sewed it into a large A shaped bag with a doubble front pocket, a pattern that had been very popular among my friends (or, shall we say, pre-etsy costumers).

The red corduroy shoulder straps and inside pocket give this bag a very christmasy look and that is why I decided to list in now, before the holidays...

3 comments:

  1. The tote is absolutely beautiful with all the embroidered details and I love how you photographed it with the holly. It definitely has me thinking of the upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas and I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! :)
    got your comment.. it does not seem to be working on firefox either. let me know if you need help!


    mine does not work on safari but it does on firefox.

    maybe you can download firefox?

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails