Sunday 25 October 2009

A new listing and a new Treasury feature





My to-do list is shorter for one entry - today I have completed my new zipper pouch and have just listed it on Etsy. The Bella pouch is made of Basque handvowen linen canvas which I've already used for the Love Hope Peace tote.
This time I used the thin red line on the striped canvas to perch a small machine embroidered bird upon. I adorned it with some off white cotton lace and added a thin black leather cord with wooden beads on the zipper. I intend to make some more of these pouches, perhaps featuring other woodland creatures.


Today was also a day for another Treasury feature - this time it was Julie of meiguidesigns who was kind enough to include my Sakado wooly backpack purse in her yummy mocha inspired collection. I love the way she combined all those shades of coffee and cream with different textures.
Thank you, Julie!

3 comments:

  1. Your new pouch is adorable! Love the little embroidered feet on the back. Also congrats on your treasury feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love this new pouch! Now..if only I had money to put in it.. ***sigh**

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails