Tuesday 20 October 2009

Photo opportunity



Today was a gorgeous sunny day and as much as I was planning to sew I just had to seize the chance of the strong enough light to do some indoor photography.

It was about time I revamped some of my shop pictures, my previous ones of the black evening purses were just not good enough to show them properly. So instead of choosing a fancy background, props or plain white paper that makes the contrasts too strong, I used a warm light grey paper for my base and backed it with plum purple shade that made the black stand out just enough without killing all the shades and shimmers of the fabric.

I will renew these listings and keep my fingers crossed that my little black evening purses bring some new sales...

1 comment:

  1. I love the new photos. They definitely show off your purses beautifully. I agree, an all white background can sometimes look too stark. The plum is a lovely choice. Good luck with sales!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails