Wednesday 23 December 2009

Sew nice!


Another pleasant surprise came yesterday from a fellow Etsy-ESTsian DeerLola, who included my It's a girl heart in her tender and romantic treasury in pale pink and green. Thank you, Ina!


And it was my turn to surprise others: yesterday was my mother's birthday and inspired by a recent European street team's challenge I made her a Friendship tote with a special embroidered inscription at the back.


And just before I put my sewing machine away and focus on packing for the big move to France, I've made this zippered pouch in burnt orange and rusty red striped canvas for a family friend we are leaving behind. She is a buddhist and that is why I've chosen to embroider a Dalai Lama's quote.
Be happy!



3 comments:

  1. That is a truly beautiful pouch. Your friend will admire it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful and thoughtful gifts! The pouch with the quote is such a unique piece. I am sure your friend will love it! And I am sure your mom loved her tote as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quoted pouch purse is the BEST! What a great idea!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails