Friday 16 April 2010

Flashback Friday

With this week's flashback photo, a sweet souvenir of summer holiday by the Croatian coast a few years ago,

I wish you a wonderful weekend!


For those of you who wonder about the teddy bear in the picture: he was just minding his own business on the washing line, soaking in the warm rays of the afternoon sun, when I walked by on my way to the beach. The picture was taken in the beautiful village called Valun, on the Croatian island of Cres.

If you want to play along, link your own flashback post to Christopher and Tia's blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love that someone thought to give teddy a good cleaning! What a great photo opportunity. I would love to see the Croatian coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest clothesline ever :) I like that the bear is waving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see there are some very friendly teddy bears in Croatia...they even wave!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails