Saturday 3 April 2010

Spring blossoms

The weather has cooled down quite a bit over the past few days and with all the rain we hardly noticed spring arriving in full bloom.
This morning I was posting some letters and just across the street from the post office there is a row of charming old houses with iron fences and window shutters, all decorated with blooming trees and hedges. Even with the gloomy skies above I just had to take some pictures!

The delicate cherry tree in front of this house is a perfect accessory to the pale green window shutters.


I like the balcony on this second house; the flower pots are still waiting for the fresh flowers to be planted but already they make a unique decoration - together with the litle flower pot guy, sitting on the window ledge.


I wonder what the summer vegetation will bring to the street in the next few months - I will keep you updated...

1 comment:

  1. Sooo charming! I would love to take a stroll past these or better yet, live in one :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails