Saturday 31 July 2010

A welcome-back surprise


My holiday is over and I am back in France - and back to work.
There are suitcases to be unpacked, pictures to be downloaded from the camera, freshly bought sewing supplies to be stored away - but not for long as I have some new sketches that I want to try out as soon as possible!

While I was away, I had the pleasure of seeing quite a few of my handbags and purses included in very beautiful Etsy treasuries - here are the last two, both from yesterday, a nice double surprise as I logged in this afternoon.

First treasury was made by LeahSawyer, a yewellery designer from Sydney, who creates amazing lampwork glass beads - each a work of art in itself.


And the second, autumn inspired treasury by sofiasobeide, the author of the cutest crocheted creatures on Etsy, features one of my favourite colour combinations, deep orange and purple.


Thank you!

2 comments:

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails