Friday 20 August 2010

A sneak preview

Here are the first two Loddelina zipepr purses I have been working on!

After a short trial & error period in which I had to refresh my zipper sewing skills (I adopted the first, not entirely perfect attempt, as my own make-up pouch), I have finished these two zipper purses, first two of many, I hope. I have been wanting to add a smaller pencil purse / make-up pouch to my shop for a long time and this back-to-school, pre-holiday period seemed like a perfect time. The purse measures 21 x 11 cm (8.2 x 4.3 ") and has a 20 cm (7.8 ") zipper.



While taking these first pictures I realized how hard it will be to show the true colours, the soft pale blue (pigeon blue?), salmon pink and warm gray of the first purse and the dark chocolate brown and oatmeal (is it true that in USA nobody understands what colour beige looks like?) with green (that could be olive or something even darker) of the second one...

I will try to take more flatering pictures later this week, when I add the new designs to my shop. I am also looking forward to some ideas for a name of the new design...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails