Thursday 30 December 2010

Could you "like" this bunny?

Rachel from Lovely Clusters challenged us to spread the word and get as many people as possible to visit her beautiful web calatogue.
The goal is to get the most "likes" for a single item and I chose my Bella bunny wristlet to run the race for me. So far I have 21 people on Facebook liking the purse, which, thanks to a lovely Etsy customer, got sold just before Christmas. But my bunny keeps on running and with your help it can get closer to winning (the contest ends this Saturday).


So if you have a Facebook account and a like for bunnies, please click "like" under this listing. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I have no face book account, but I sure like your bunny wristlet!!!
    Oh, but I can ask my son to vote for you! Yes, I will ask him!
    And r e m e m b e r you are invited to the party - get a babysitter and come please! Cake? Yes, yes! I promise!! And you can have some of Hagar's rolls! They are delicious - and you may take some home for the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my new years resolution, a facebook account. But I most definitely like (love) your wristlet!

    And yes, join the party at Yael's. I am there already and it's so much fun. Get a baby sitter and let's eat some cake!

    And thanks again for your lovely gift. I am using it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is ADORABLE!!! i LOVE everything you make. i love all the stitched birds and animals:) lovely lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails