Friday 18 February 2011

My day is Friday

This week Maria from My day is Friday blog invited me to share my usual work day with her readers - it was great fun documenting my steps and HERE you can read more.


And today is also a day I hang a GONE FISHING sign on my shop door - Gaston's winter break starts tomorrow and we are spending the next two weeks in Slovenia. My shop will stay on vacation mode until March 8th and I will be back with fresh ideas & some new supplies to transform into new bags.

Holiday blog posts coming soon,
have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how nice! Enjoy your vacation! I'm going out of town as well in a week. Yey for time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! have a great time!
    btw: I love your new messenger bags :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails