Wednesday 2 February 2011

Night and Day

I have been trying to squeeze some work into my busy days - sometimes I have an hour in the morning and sometimes there is no time for sewing until the evening, after the children are in bed. So this is how the view from my sewing corner changes all the time:


And here is a glimpse at my latest project, a shoulder bag in salmon orange corduroy with embroidery and buttons. If all goes well I will list it in my shop by tomorrow...


Link your own button story to Petronella's Button Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Both views are wonderful!

    Look forward to seeing the new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the new project !! Thanks lodde !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the day and night shots! That building has such character :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails