Thursday 3 February 2011

Pippa Grande

This new design came to life thanks to a custom request from Heather - she wished for a larger Pippa shoulder bag she could carry around every day and I made her a bigger version of this bag in brown chenille with embroidered branch.

I liked how a larger scale shoulder bag looked like so I decided to introduce Pippa Grande to Loddelina family (thanks, Dawn from Latouchables, for suggesting the name :).
So here is another one, this time in salmon orange corduroy and warm gray upholstery fabric, decorated with various blue buttons and embroidery. The shoulder straps are made from the same gray fabric and matching denim blue canvas and I added some teal blue stitches for a more graphic look.



I really enjoyed making this bag and focusing on all the little details, from the zippered pocket to swivel hook loop and embroidered word "handmade" in the lining.


Today I ran out of daylight to take the final picture of me modelling the bag, perhaps tomorrow...

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Love the name and the new design! The buttons and embroidery are lovely. The attention to details are outstanding. I must say, the inside is as beautiful as the outside! Bravo Damjana. A great addition to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luštnooooo ♥ ♥ ♥ Prav luštna kombinacija barv in super natančna izdelava. Všeč :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails