Saturday 26 March 2011

Summer time


Tonight we move clocks one hour forward, which will take an hour away from my already short sleep (the children woke us up at six today, not caring at all that it was Saturday...).



It might take me a week to get used to the new daylight saving time and to stop being late for my appointments but I don't mind - to me, pushing the hour hand forward is a welcome sign of changing seasons, longer and warmer evenings and, oops, brighter mornings, when children wake up with the first rays of sun...
Oh, well, one can't have everything - I will just have to remember to close the window shutters every night!

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you do that too? Ours was 2 weeks ago. I'm not a fan either... but it is nice having daylight longer. Hope you can make up for lost sleep with a sweet nap :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails