Thursday 28 April 2011

While I was sleeping ...

... my little house brooch made it to the Front Page!


It has been a really long time since I was featured on Etsy FP so I am very grateful to Erin, talented jewellery maker from TheSilverDog, for having included me in her Tiny Pieces of Art treasury. Little yellow house got lots of hearts and so did some other items in my shop - a happy change from otherwise slow Etsy month.

Thank you :)

In other news, I am currently working on another design, a small crossbody hipster bag - flat, simple and practical. I might even consider a men's version...




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Tvoji izdelki so vsekakor vredni, da se jim posveti posebna pozornost :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cracking - the elusive front page!! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, this is great news!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails