Sunday 5 June 2011

Chocolate and polka dots

I listed another Pippa purse today and due to a small error (pssst, don't tell anyone) I made the bottom slightly deeper; the end result is this very petite purse with more prominent hexagonal shape.


The purse with a sort of 50's feel is made from dark chocolate brown upholstery fabric and warm grey canvas, decorated with red polka dotted ribbon, red corduroy straps and matching flower brooch. Ever since I bought the craft book Kanzashi in Bloom, I wanted to try out one of its many fabulous ideas and this seemed like a perfect opportunity. I cut out and folded five petals from grey canvas and decorated them with red wooden beads. The three dimensional flower is attached to a pin and can be also worn independently as a brooch.

Pippa purse is lined with creamy beige checkered cotton canvas and has one interior zippered pocket plus a swivel hook for attaching keys. New bag is now available in my shop.


:: :: ::

And remember those zinnias I bought last week? They are now planted in two flower boxes and are making me smile every time I look out the window...


Have a great start of the new week!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, če ne bi povedala, nihče ne bi vedel za napakico. Luštna ideja, da lahko broško nosiš na torbici ali pa na majčki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back and noticed the post I wrote did not get posted! I think sometimes I forget to wait to verify with the words.

    In any case, I did write an post a while back saying that your new purse is very lovely! Love all the details and the color combination. I am sure this one will fly off the shelf very soon if it hasn't already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time I waited patiently to make sure I verified the words correctly and I see my comment posted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails