Saturday 23 July 2011

Blogger on vacation

I am spending my summer vacation in Slovenia; plenty of rest, catching up with old friends and sightseeing around Ljubljana, my hometown. A lot has changed since I moved away and it is always fun to discover new things as I visit my favourite spots.

Loddelina is taking a break at the moment, buying supplies, making some sketches and looking for fresh ideas. I plan to add some zippered pouches to my shop as soon as I catch my breath :)

It has cooled down a bit in the last few days with rain showers painting the skies dark blue and beautiful clouds scattered all over the horizon. Here are some impressions from the past week:


 Walking up to the Ljubljana castle ...


... as big stormy clouds gather above.




Street musician on a coffee break.



New art installations in old town's cobble street.



 Lunch at the market place (mmmmmm).


And later that day street lights slowly light up.


:: :: ::   Have a nice weekend!   :: :: :: 

5 comments:

  1. Ku' lepu!

    Fajn izkoristi dneve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damjana - beautiful photos! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Enjoy your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Uživaj v mojem/tvojem rojstnem mestu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful...............just found you through simply made by erin. Enjoy your vacation- that lunch looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails