Sunday 30 October 2011

New design

I have been meaning to add a mobile phone / gadget cozy to my shop for some time now but never knew which size to chose to make it as versatile as posible. The decision was made a few days ago when my husband came home with his brand new iPhone :). I made a test cozy for his phone, making it just large enought to fit the device snugly so no velcro or magnetic closures were necesarry. There is a small pocket in the back for a card and the cozy is lined with soft and thick wool cloth for extra padding.

The second case (the first was plain, no nonsense, masculine version) I decorated with Christmas tree embroidery and red corduroy applique on charcoal wool cloth. I quite like the result and will be adding a few iPhone 4 and 4S cozies to my shop next week. Other sizes might be available upon request, I am always open to suggestions. Stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. Hudo kjut :) čudovito darilce in upam, da najde lastnico čimprej. Bi človek skoraj moral kupit iPhone, samo zato, da bi pasal sem noter :) ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Lovely addition to your shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails